ShipHero uses specific statuses to better communicate with customers where their Shipping Plan (SP) is in the Receiving flow. Here is how we define those statuses.
Shipping Plan Statuses
- Pending - Shipping Plan has been created within ShipHero.
- Arrived - Shipping Plan has been delivered to the inbound facility and is in queue to be processed.
- Receiving - Shipping Plan is being processed by Receiving Team.
- Needs Attention - Shipping Plan is deemed Non-Compliant or otherwise unable to be received due to a blocker. If this occurs, a Warehouse Account Manager will reach out to assist in making the Shipping Plan compliant.
- Closed - All physical inventory delivered for the Shipping Plan has been received.