If you remove all or partial inventory from our warehouse, we consider this a "removal."
The charge is $45/hs ( US) and $50/hs (CA), in addition to picking, packing, and shipping of the product if being shipped to a domestic location.
We do not ship removal orders to international locations.
Steps to request the removal of 1 SKU from your inventory:
- Open a ticket with our Special Projects team HERE
- Create a Removal Manual order per warehouse location ( Steps HERE)
- Place the order on HOLD so the Special Project team can validate it. ( Steps HERE)
Steps to request a full removal and end your services with ShipHero:
- Open a ticket with our customer support team HERE.
- The support team will start the process on the backend.
- Once the CS Rep gives you the instruction, please create a Removal Manual order per warehouse location (Steps HERE).
- Add the prefix ( MO EXIT).
- Place the order on HOLD so the customer support team can validate it. ( Steps HERE)
Please review our Terms & Conditions, Section 8, "Termination."