ShipHero processes payment services through Stripe and is subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service.
By agreeing to our Terms and services or continuing to operate as a Merchant on the Service, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Service Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe occasionally.
As a merchant, you should be able to provide ShipHero with accurate and complete information about your business.
- When you use the Service, all charges for the Service and any additional fees payable to ShipHero will be charged to the credit card associated with your Stripe account. Merchant agrees to pay ShipHero the amount that is specified per these Terms.
- If you have to dispute any charges, please let ShipHero know within thirty (30) days after the invoice date. You can open a ticket with our Account Billing team HERE
What happens if you fail a payment?
If you don't make payments within seven (7) days after the date of an invoice, all Services will stop until ShipHero receives payment. Furthermore, after Thirty (30) days of non-payment, ShipHero has the right to automatically charge the saved payment method on file or any payment method used in the past for the amount due.
You will be responsible for and agree to reimburse ShipHero for all reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties, and other liability incurred by ShipHero (including costs and related expenses).
- All fees due for the cost of the Product shall be paid directly by the End-User to the Merchant. Under no circumstances shall ShipHero accept, receive, or otherwise be held responsible for payments from an End-User made in exchange for the Product.
- ShipHero reserves the right to stop shipping if the merchant has no valid credit card or payment method.
- ShipHero reserves the right to dispose of/donate inventory if the Merchant’s account remains unpaid for thirty (30) days.
- ShipHero billing team will contact you to inform you about your account status (Current, in collections, etc.). You can click HERE to learn about ShipHero collection process.