When I run out of products at Amazon, I want ShipHero to fulfill them instead of Amazon. How can I do this?
When you run out of products for FBA, you can switch on FBM for that product. Watch this VIDEO that describes how to convert your products on Amazon (min 1:40).
How do I map SKU XYZ from Amazon to the correct product SKU XYZ_A at Ship Hero?
- You can directly connect your Amazon store to ShipHero. Click HERE. If you do this, Amazon should not be connected to your Shopify store. Once Amazon is connected, we import the FBM SKUs automatically.
- Look up sku XYZ on https://sfapp.shiphero.com/dashboard/products/
- Open the product and scroll to the "Kit Components" section.
- Add Sku XYZ_A as the component SKU.
- When orders import from Amazon, the warehouse will know to pick up and ship Sku XYZ_A.
Note: Amazon is deprecating its Marketplace Web Service API, which we use to interact with Seller Central. More info HERE.