These receiving guidelines are in place so our warehouse teams can process your products quickly and start shipping for you. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to keep operations running smoothly.
- Inventory that does not follow our guidelines will be subject to longer wait times.
- We reserve the right to refuse inventory that violates our receiving guidelines.
- If you don't have a ShipHero-approved Receiving Schedule, we reserve the right not to receive any inventory. ShipHero will not be liable for rejecting delivery (not receiving inventory).
- ShipHero will incur no additional liability for inventory not received within these frames.
- ShipHero can only accept your inventory during business days and hours.
- If you are shipping to our Palm Beach, Orange County, Jacksonville, and Ohio facilities you must be pre-approved so we can receive your inventory. Open a ticket HERE.
All freight deliveries must be scheduled with ShipHero.
- US schedules: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-847-0347
- Canada schedules: Email email@example.com or 1-877-261-1107
- LTL shipments need to be scheduled at least 24hrs in advance.
- FTL and containers need to be scheduled 72hrs in advance.
- Small parcel if you are sending in a batch that has 20 boxes/cartons or more, it needs to be scheduled 24hs advance.
- We only receive inventory on weekdays, Mondays to Fridays, between 7 AM - 3 PM warehouse local time.
- All unscheduled deliveries will incur a fee of up to $500 fee and may be turned away if no dock is available.
Shipping Requirements for Small Parcel/Freight
- Each box must have the ShipHero Fulfillment box label visibly placed on the outer boxes.
- If pallets, each pallet must have the ShipHero Fulfillment pallet tag visible.
- If mixed pallets (more than 1 SKU on a pallet), this must be indicated on the pallet tag.
Floor Loaded Containers
There is no unloading charge for shipments that arrive on pallets or via a small parcel carrier such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx.
If you send floor-loaded containers (not on pallets), then the following fees will apply:
- For a 20-foot container: $450*
- For a 40-foot container: $650*
- Palletize: $27 / pallet
*Note: These prices are subject to further charges due to box dimensions and/or weight.
Please alert ShipHero at least 72 hours before sending a floor-loaded container.
You can view all freight services and costs HERE.
Receiving Timelines for Compliant Shipments
Less than 6 pallets (small parcel shipments included): (3-5) three to five business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take (5-7) five to seven business days.
More than half a container and less than a full container: (7) seven full business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take (9) nine business days.
More than a full container and less than two (2) full containers: (10) ten full business days. During peak season, receiving can take (12) to twelve business days.
If an inventory is load balanced at the time of receiving, it may take up to (3) three weeks to be moved to a sellable location.
For the above timelines, arrival day is considered day 0 (cero).
Receiving Timelines and fees for Non-Compliant Shipments
Find about ways to avoid receiving delays and fees HERE
Important: If you know in advance that your Shipping Plan will arrive at any of our fulfillment centers in a non-compliant state, such as requiring barcodes, bagging, SKU missing, or lacking required shipping plan labels etc, please notify our support team at least 48hrs before expected delivery to our warehouses. You can easily submit a ticket HERE
Peak Season 2023–2024 (10/30/23 – 1/1/24)
During peak season, same-day shipping and receiving timelines are not guaranteed.
You must ship your goods ahead so we can receive and ship on peak dates:
- To ship by Christmas: Your inventory must be received before November 25.
- To ship by Black Friday: Your inventory must be received before November 4.