These receiving guidelines are in place so our warehouse teams can process your products quickly and start shipping for you. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to keep operations running smoothly.
- Inventory that does not follow our guidelines will be subject to longer wait times.
- We reserve the right to refuse inventory that violates our receiving guidelines.
- If Merchant doesn't have a ShipHero-approved Receiving Schedule, we reserve the right not to receive any inventory. ShipHero will not be liable for rejecting delivery (not receiving inventory).
- ShipHero will incur no additional liability for Inventory that is not received within these frames.
- ShipHero can only accept your inventory during business days and hours.
All freight deliveries must be scheduled with ShipHero.
- US schedules: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-847-0347
- Canada schedules: Email email@example.com or 1-877-261-1107
- LTL shipments need to be scheduled at least 24hrs in advance.
- FTL and containers need to be scheduled 72hrs in advance.
- Small parcel if you are sending in a batch that has 20 boxes/cartons or more, it needs to be scheduled 24hs advance.
- We only receive inventory on weekdays, Mondays to Fridays, between 7 AM - 3 PM warehouse local time.
- All unscheduled deliveries will incur a $500 fee and may be turned away if no dock is available.
Shipping Requirements for Small Parcel/Freight
- Each box must have the ShipHero Fulfillment box label visibly placed on the outer boxes.
- If pallets, each pallet must have the ShipHero Fulfillment pallet tag visible.
- If mixed pallets (more than 1 SKU on a pallet), this must be indicated on the pallet tag.
Floor Loaded Containers
There is no unloading charge for shipments that arrive on pallets or via a small parcel carrier such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx.
If you send floor-loaded containers (not on pallets), then the following fees will apply:
- For a 20-foot container: $450*
- For a 40-foot container: $650*
- Palletize: $27 / pallet
*Note: These prices are subject to further charges due to box dimensions and/or weight.
You must alert ShipHero at least 72 hours in advance if sending a floor-loaded container.
You can view all freight services and costs HERE.
Receiving Timelines for Compliant Shipments
- Less than 6 pallets (small parcel shipments included): Between 3-5 business days from arrival. During peak season, our receiving can take 5-7 business days.
- Over 6 pallets but less than truckload: Up to 7 business days from arrival.
- Truckload (26 pallets)/half container: 7-10 business days from arrival.
- Full container - Less than 2 containers: Up to 14 business days from arrival.
For the above timelines, arrival day is considered day 0 (cero).
Receiving Timelines and fees for Non-Compliant Shipments
Find about ways to avoid receiving delays and fees HERE
Important: If you know in advance that your Shipping Plan will arrive at any of our fulfillment centers in a non-compliant state, such as requiring barcodes, bagging, SKU missing, or lacking required shipping plan labels etc, please notify our support team at least 48hrs before expected delivery to our warehouses. You can easily submit a ticket HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peak Season 2022–2023 (11/1/22 – 1/5/23)
During peak season, same-day shipping and receiving timelines are not guaranteed.
You must ship your goods ahead so we can receive and ship on peak dates:
- To ship by Christmas: Your inventory must be received before November 25.
- To ship by Black Friday: Your inventory must be received before November 4.