These receiving guidelines are in place so our warehouse teams can process your products quickly and start shipping for you. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to keep operations running smoothly.
- Inventory that does not follow our guidelines will be subject to longer wait times.
- At ShipHero, charges may apply per unit or hour for products such as apparel, jewelry, and similar items that must be counted and verified.
- We reserve the right to refuse inventory that violates our receiving guidelines.
- If you don't have a ShipHero-approved Receiving Schedule, we reserve the right not to receive any inventory. ShipHero will not be liable for rejecting delivery (not receiving inventory).
- ShipHero will incur no additional liability for inventory not received within these frames.
- ShipHero can only accept your inventory during business days and hours.
- If you are shipping to our Palm Beach, Orange County, Jacksonville, and Ohio facilities, you must be pre-approved so we can receive your inventory. Open a ticket HERE.
All freight deliveries must be scheduled with ShipHero.
- For the US: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-847-0347
- For Canada: Email email@example.com or call 1-877-261-1107
- LTL shipments need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- FTL and containers need to be scheduled 72 hours in advance.
- If you send a small parcel in a batch with 20 boxes/cartons or more, it must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- We only receive inventory on weekdays, Mondays to Fridays, between 7 AM - 3 PM warehouse local time.
- All unscheduled deliveries will incur a fee of up to $500 and may be turned away if no dock is available.
Floor Loaded Containers and Fees
Please alert ShipHero at least 72 hours before sending a floor-loaded container. There is no unloading charge for shipments that arrive on pallets or via a small parcel carrier such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx. You can view all freight guidelines, services, and costs HERE.
US floor-loaded containers fees:
- 20-foot container: $450*
- 40-foot container: $650*
- Palletize: $27 / pallet
CA floor-loaded container fees:
- 20-foot container: $375* CAD
- 40-foot container: $475* CAD
*Note: These prices are subject to further charges due to box dimensions and/or weight.
Shipping Requirements for Small Parcel/Freight
- Each box must have the ShipHero Fulfillment box label visibly placed on the outer boxes.
- Units must be clearly separated within the box for boxes with mixed SKUs to remain compliant, i.e., separated by dividers or polys.
- For pallets of a single SKU, each pallet must have the ShipHero Fulfillment pallet tag visible.
- This must be indicated on the pallet tag for mixed pallets (more than 1 SKU on a pallet).
- Boxes with mixed SKUs on a pallet must be clearly separated within the box to remain compliant, i.e., separated by dividers or polys.
- Inbound pallet height restriction = Less than 63" in height and no double-stacked skids.
Receiving Timelines for Compliant Shipments
- The arrival day is considered day 0 (zero) for all shipping plans.
- Less than 10 pallets (small parcel shipments included): up to 5 (five) full business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take up to 7 (seven) full business days.
- *Half a truckload, up to a full truckload (palletized): up to 7 (seven) full business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take up to 10 (ten) full business days.
- Half a container, up to a full container (floor-loaded): up to 10 (ten) full business days. During peak season, receiving can take 12 (twelve) full business days.
*Half a truckload is considered 11-13 pallets. A truckload is considered 26 pallets.
If an inventory is load-balanced at the time of receiving, it may take up to (3) three weeks to be moved to a sellable location.
If your shipping plan is non-compliant, it will not be subject to the receiving times outlined above and will incur additional fees.
Read our Receiving guidelines to learn how to avoid delays and non-compliance fees.
Important: If you know in advance that your Shipping Plan will arrive at any of our fulfillment centers in a non-compliant state, such as requiring barcodes, bagging, SKU missing, or lacking required shipping plan labels etc, please notify our support team at least 48hrs before expected delivery to our warehouses. You can easily submit a ticket HERE
Receiving for Peak Season 2023–2024 (10/31/23 – 1/15/24)
During peak season, same-day shipping and receiving timelines are not guaranteed. You must ship your inventory to ShipHero ahead of time so your goods can be received, processed, and available to ship for peak dates.
- To ship by Black Friday, 11/24: Your inventory must be received before November 4.
- To ship by Christmas Eve, 12/24: Your inventory must be received before November 25.
Please review the Peak Season Guidelines to avoid delays and provide clear expectations to your customers.
Watch how we receive inventory at our warehouses: