A Kit or ‘bundled’ product includes various components or items sold as a set or group.
You may want to create Kits because instead of offering each product independently, you create a new offering by grouping similar or complementary products together.
The Kit SKU must be different than its components.
You must create the kit SKU in your store ( Shopify, Amazon, etc) before you can create the kit in ShipHero.
For example, let's say you are selling 3 shirt bundle:
- Kit SKU = 3-Pack T-Shirt
- Components: a) Small Gray T-Shirt + b) Small Black T-Shirt + c) Small White T-Shirt
- Look for the kit SKU you previously created on the store
- Add the component ( the SKU we have at the warehouse and that you sent on the shipping plan)
- Please add the kit quantity of the components you need us to ship:
- If you are marking a kit as a dropship containing a non-dropship component. The non-dropship items will be shipped anyway. You must delete the components if you don’t want them to ship. Learn more about dropship HERE
- If your components are part of an Automation rule, you won't be able to modify the kit.
Please open a ticket HERE so we can assist.