ShipHero shall provide the following standard customer support to Merchants (also referenced as Customers):
- Customers shall have access to ShipHero's FAQs and supplemental guides via the web and may use the website to submit service requests via ticket and email email@example.com https://sfapp.shiphero.com/help
- ShipHero shall use reasonable efforts to respond within two business days to such service requests (via chat/email/tickets). We do not offer phone support except during the onboarding stage.
- Customer support will not include, and ShipHero shall not provide, any tax or other professional or expert advice of any kind, including, but not limited to any advice regarding the appropriate handling of shipping, packaging, tax, and accounting issues.
- ShipHero shall use commercially reasonable efforts to correct any reproducible failure of the Services to substantially conform to its expected operation; provided, however, that ShipHero will not be required to provide a correction for all such nonconformities.
- All updates and inquiries including hold orders can be adjusted directly via your merchant dashboard.
- Any changes to orders must be made via your Merchant dashboard by 1 am EST the day of scheduled shipment. We no longer will merge orders on demand.
- Our support team will provide updates and answers through the ticket portal on the Help option on the app.
- Our support times are available HERE