This banner is showing because the warehouse team members ( pickers, packers, etc) are already working on this order meaning it was already deducted from stock, making changes will lead to inventory issues.
Changes on orders will only apply if the order is not being processed. You must click on the Save option after editing.
Most common editing reasons:
Add or remove a product on the order:
- To add a product check if the product is in stock inventory. To add a quantity or a new item you can click on add item and change the quantities.
- To remove a product from the order you need to change the quantity to ship to zero.
Set allow partial:
- If an order has multiple items, but some are not in stock, you can choose the allow partial option, so we short-ship the item we have.
- This will generate 2 or more shipping labels so you will be paying for both shipping labels.
Cancel an order:
- If you need to cancel an order use the option on the more action tab.
Re-shipping an order.
- If you need to reship the order you can click on the order action tab.
Set gift invoice:
- If you need the order to have a gift invoice ( meaning the cost of the product will not be visible) check the below box.
More info about orders:
- If the order is being processed by the warehouse team, we cannot prevent the package from shipping.
- If an order is canceled on the store, it will import as canceled into ShipHero.
- You can also modify the shipping method to standard, expedited, or overnight. You can only change the shipping method if the order is not processed. Learn more HERE
- Our customer support team will not automatically add or remove a hold on an order. Learn about hold orders HERE
If you tried editing the order and it is not working or reflecting accordingly, please open a ticket HERE