- As long as the order in SFAPP is marked as Ready and not being processed (as pictured below) you can cancel, edit or put a hold on it to avoid it from being processed/shipped.
- Learn when your orders will ship here.
- If the order is already fulfilled with a shipping label, we cannot stop the package from shipping.
- If an order is canceled on the store it will import as canceled into Shepherd. Then, if needed, you can un-cancel the order under the" More actions" tab ( image below)
- You can also change the shipping method in the order to standard, expedited, or overnight.
- Note: Our chat support team will not automatically cancel or hold an order.
Editing an order
Important: Changes on orders will only apply if the order has not yet shipped or is not yet being processed. You must click on the Save option after editing.
- Add or remove a product from the order. Remember looking into the current inventory. To add quantity or a new item you can click on add item. To remove a product on the order you need to change the quantity to zero.
- If an order has multiple items but some of them are not in stock, you can choose the allow partial option so we short ship the item in stock. This will generate 2 or more shipping labels.
- Re-shipping an order.
If you tried changing the order and is not working or reflecting accordingly please contact email@example.com for support.