We verify all US addresses via the USPS register. We will automatically place an order on hold (address hold) if the address cannot be verified by USPS.
Important: We will NOT ship orders that are placed on hold until you updated the address and remove the hold. You can also use this validation tool.
If an order is put on address hold you must do the following:
- Contact your customer to confirm the address.
- If it's a rural zone we suggest you ask them for an alternative address.
- Update the address in ShipHero. You can update the address on the Order Page - it is on the top right-hand side (screenshot below).
- Click on the edit address or ignore the error
- You MUST update the address in ShipHero - NOT only on the store ( Amazon, Woocommerce, Shopify, etc).
- Update the address and save it.
- Remove the hold from the order. Find how to do it HERE
- ShipHero is not responsible for location accuracy so always make sure to have your customer checking the corresponding address fields, such as Zip codes, cities, states, etc.
- If we need to change the shipping carrier you will be responsible for the mapping cost.
- Find more info HERE