Yes - ShipHero does accept inventory transfers from one fulfillment center to another.
We charge a minimum of $45/hr ( US) and a $50/hr (CA) labor fee and processing.
How to request a Transfer order?
- Open a ticket with our Special Projects team HERE
- Create a Transfer manual order ( Steps HERE)
- Place the order on HOLD so the Special Project team can validate it. ( Steps HERE)
- Create a Shipping Plan to the destination ShipHero warehouse so we can receive the inventory. (Steps HERE)
- No shipping plan is needed if you send the inventory to your own warehouse.
Read more about our Special Projects HERE