This report is the best way to export and understand more about your shipment costs and profit.
- The cost of each shipment takes 24 hours to calculate, so if the order you are viewing were shipped today, the shipment cost would only appear on the report 24 hours later.
- This report calculates the cost you (the merchant) spend on shipping within the time-frame indicated. To view this report, use the left navigation bar and go to Reports > Shipments.
- Only ShipHero shipped orders will be included in the report. If you want to see other orders shipped by other fulfillment centers, you should click on the "orders shipped" tab or review your sales channel.
Report Term Definitions:
- SF Shipping Cost: Cost ShipHero charged you (the merchant) to fulfill an order. By clicking on the cost, you will be able to visualize the breakdown of the costs. Example:
- Total Shipments: Number of orders shipped
- Total Items Shipped: Number of individual units shipped
- Type of order Manual order or store-imported order
- Cost breakdown of each order ( based on your rate card)
- Weight ( lb) with the final packaging and DIM ( if applicable)
- Number of picks on order ( our standard rate includes 1 pick- additional picks will be charged $0.33 each)
- Size (in) with the final packing and DIM ( If applicable)
- ShipDate and Shipping method ( Standard, expedited, overnight)
- Link to access tracking number and shipping label.
Shipped items report:
You will be able to see each item that was shipped, plus details about each item's quantity, weight, and cost.
You can search by SKU on the search bar if you need to check a particular product. HERE