What is a Special project request?
A special project is considered outside the regular pick-pack/receiving & shipping process.
- ShipHero has a specialized team assigned to these projects. If you need to request a Special Project, you must always open a ticket HERE
- Please follow the Special project's guidelines to avoid non-compliance fees. Click HERE to learn more.
Special projects include:
- FBA or Walmart Prep
- Wholesale/retail Order Prep
- Inventory Removal request
- Transfer orders from one ShipHero FC to another
- Bagging products
- Barcoding products
- Cycle count
- Inventory Disposal request
Special project packaging fees:
- Please take a look at the attached PDF for the US and Canada Special project packaging fees. These fees will be applied on top of the labor cost in the US and Canada.
- Our special project timeline completion will be subject to the project size, scope, and warehouse availability.
- Over 50 picks are considered a Special Project depending on the product dimensions.
- During peak season ( Oct-Jan), Special projects will only be scheduled if pre-approved by October 15.
- Our Special Project Coordinators will respond to your request with a timeline for scoping the project over 24-48 business hours.
- To remind you, our teams are available M-F from 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET.
- The minimum labor cost in the US is $45/hr and $50/hr CAD in Canada.