If we are shipping international orders for you, please complete the international details for all the products. By filling in this information, you will prevent shipping delays.
If you have a Shopify store and the information is in Shopify, we will pull in the details from your store.
- Navigate into the product section: https://sfapp.shiphero.com/dashboard/products/
- Click on the product that will be shipped outside the US and scroll to the lower right of the screen. You'll see a section called "International" where you can input the details. These details are required for classifying products going overseas.
- Also, you will need to complete the custom value for your product.
- HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) codes can be searched here. If you are still looking for your Tariff code, please reach out to your vendor or manufacturer so they can provide the details.
- The country of manufacture should be the 2-digit country code. (e.g. CHINA = CN)
- ShipHero is not responsible for providing the code to the products.