ShipHero offers multiple ways to contact our Customer Support team and find answers to your questions. This article will walk you through the different methods you can use to reach out to Customer Support.
Our self-help resources include our knowledge base, webinars, and YouTube videos which are available for everyone.
Specific SLA Resources
For questions specifically relating to service level agreements (SLA), please click on the articles below for general answers to common questions.
- What Happens to Damaged or Lost Inventory in the Warehouse?
- ShipHero Warehouses Order Capacity
- Do You Offer Shipper's Insurance?
Our developer community is an online forum for developers to brainstorm solutions or work directly with ShipHero API experts.
- API Resources: https://developer.shiphero.com/fulfillment/
- Developer Community: https://community.shiphero.com/
How to Submit a Help Desk Ticket
- Log in to sfapp.shiphero.com/help
- Click on the "Help" button on the left sidebar
- Click "Submit Ticket" to create a new ticket
- Access existing support tickets for reference HERE
- Create a ticket https://fulfillment-help.shiphero.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
NOTE: We highly recommended submitting a detailed support ticket as this is the quickest way to get it in front of the people who can help. The ticket is routed based on your issue selection.
- For general support questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a White Glove dedicated account manager, you will have their ShipHero email. Behind the scenes, they’re supported by a pod of specialists from our Technology, Support, and Ops teams.
Fulfillment Support Hours
- Our support team is available:
- Mondays to Fridays 6 am - 8 pm EST
- Customers have 24/7 access to ShipHero Fulfillment Support through our Ticketing System HERE.
NOTE: Submitting a ticket during non-operating support hours will result in a slight delay. The team will address newly submitted tickets once they are back on the clock.