Yes- Our app allows you to create manual orders by clicking: HERE. You will need to enter your end customer shipping information.
If you need to upload bulk manual orders, you have to upload the CSV file:
The CSV Order Upload allows you to add new orders to ShipHero in bulk without connecting to a store such as Amazon, Shopify, etc.
How to do a CSV Order Upload
To upload your orders, click HERE
Steps to Download and fill the Manual order template:
- Download the simplified template ( you will find the attachment at the bottom of this article)
- Complete the order fields, then upload the file to the CSV option. HERE
- You can add other columns if needed this is only an example of the minimum of columns we need to create the order for you on the backend.
- Please make sure you have the correct customer information to avoid importing issues. ShipHero is not responsible for incorrect addresses on orders.
- If you have orders going to the same address with more than 1 SKU, each SKU needs its line, but you will use the same order number.
- Please don't use special characters and additional spaces after each cell quote. For example: while filling the country column, use 2-digit country abbreviations (for example, the US, not the USA; CA, not CAN).
- We recommend creating manual orders with 100 line items or less to prevent slow processing. If the order is larger than 100 line items, split the order into two manual orders.