ShipHero will, by default, not print any additional paper in an attempt to not only optimize the shipping process so we can get orders out right away but also to reduce paper consumption for environmental benefits.
However, if you want your end customer to receive a packing slip or an invoice, let your Implementation Specialist know or open a ticket with us HERE so we can set up your account to include them while shipping.
Steps to customize your packing slip:
- Click on the settings options
- Customize the company information
- Upload a Logo (which will be placed on the upper right corner of the packing slip)
Steps to make your packing slip a gift invoice:
If you use Shopify Gift Notes, the message will be imported to the gift note section on the order, and this note will be displayed on the invoice.
- You can click on the order and mark it as a gift invoice, so the cost will not be visible on the end-user packing slip.
- Make sure you mark this option before our warehouses process the order.
If you need to customize your packing slips/invoices, please click HERE .