Klavyio is a CRM that allows you to send emails and SMS to your customers. Leveraging the capabilities of PostHero, we can send events like Order Delivered, Order Delayed, Order Return To Sender, and much more to Klavyio.
How is this useful to me?
Here is an example scenario: When an order has been delivered, Klavyio will send an email to the customer letting them know that their order has been delivered and ask them to leave a review.
How does it work?
- ShipHero has set up four key triggers within the Klaviyo integration.
- Each of these triggers can also be associated with a Klaviyo workflow.
- ShipHero clients can then customize these workflows to reach out to clients based on the status of their package.
What are the 4 key triggers within the Klaviyo integration?
- 1st Scan - This indicates that the package has left the ShipHero warehouse and is now in the hands of the carrier.
- Delivery Success - This indicates that the package has been successfully delivered to its final destination. It should now be in the hands of the customer.
- Return to Sender - This indicates that the package is being sent back to its origination point (in this case the ShipHero warehouse because of an issue with the address, etc.).
- Failed to Deliver - This indicates that the package made it to its final destination but actual delivery was not possible.
What do we need to get started?
1. First you need to create an account with Klaviyo: https://www.klaviyo.com/
2. Log into your Klaviyo account and go to Account > Settings > API Keys
3. Here you can get the PUBLIC API Key
I got my API Key, now what?
1. Log into your sfapp.shiphero.com > Go to Settings > PostHero
2. There will be a new section called "Third Party Integrations"
3. Here you will enter their Public Klavyio API key:
You are all connected!
NOTE: All Klaviyo workflows are accessible on ShipHero’s Fulfillment dashboard. Klaviyo is currently only available for ShipHero Fulfillment clients.