Watch how to create and upload a box manifest.
HOW TO CREATE A BOX MANIFEST
A box manifest details the packing of your items by each individual box. More specifically, it includes:
- The SKUs you are sending to the warehouse
- The box those SKUs are packed in (each individual box represents its box number)
- The quantity of each SKU you are sending per box
In the above example, this customer is sending in 4 unique packages (Box #s 1-4).
- Box 1 contains Iron-Man (20 units), Hulk (50 units), and Captain-America (25 units)
- Box 2 contains Iron-Man (30 units) and Captain-America (25 units)
- Box 3 contains Captain-America (25 units)
- Box 4 contains Captain-America (25 units).
HOW TO UPLOAD A BOX MANIFEST
- Download the attached Box Manifest Template and fill it out.
- Log into sfapp.shiphero.com.
- Using the left navigation bar, select "Shipping Plans."
- In the upper right-hand corner, click "Upload Box Manifest."
- Select the correct warehouse and vendor for this shipment.
- Attach the CSV file (it must be in CSV format) and click Save.
- If you are sending pallets, please print the pallet tags before sending them to the warehouse.
Important: Remember to place the ShipHero label on the outer boxes ( if small parcel) and the ShipHero Pallet tag if this is a palletized shipment. If your shipment arrives with no identification, you may incur non-compliant fees. Please have a look at our receiving guidelines HERE for more information.