What is a Box Manifest?
A box manifest is a detailed list of how your products are packaged together within a shipping plan broken down by each individual box. It includes:
- The SKUs you are sending to the warehouse.
- The box number those SKUs are packed in.
- The quantity of each SKU you are sending per box.
In the example below, this customer is sending in 4 unique packages (Box #s 1-4).
Box 1 contains Iron-Man (20 units), Hulk (50 units), and Captain-America (25 units).
Box 2 contains Iron-Man (30 units) and Captain-America (25 units).
Box 3 contains Captain-America (25 units).
Box 4 contains Captain-America (25 units).
How to Create a Shipping Plan using a Box Manifest.
Please watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to create a shipping plan using the box manifest function.
- Download the attached Box Manifest Template, fill in the information, and Save it as CSV (it must be in CSV format).
- Go to the Shipping Plans page and select Upload Box Manifest
- Select the correct warehouse and vendor for this shipment.
- Attach the CSV file and click Save.
Note: If you are sending pallets, please print the pallet tags before sending them to the warehouse.