Holds prevent orders from being shipped by the warehouse.
If there is an order you do not want ShipHero to fulfill, you must place a hold on it.
Holds can also get imported from your store, as the merchant, you must release or apply correspondingly.
How to manage my order holds?
- In ShipHero Dashboard go to Orders.
- Select the order you wish to put on hold.
- From the order detail page go to the top right - the blue dropdown button will give you the option to place the order on hold.
You have the ability to apply holds on an order to prevent the warehouse from shipping the order and you have the ability to release holds so the warehouse can ship the order.
Both applying and releasing holds can be done on a case-by-case basis or in bulk.
You can remove the hold by clicking on the remove hold option:
- To cancel, change or put a client hold on orders you must do so via your ShipHero dashboard by 1 am EST on the day the item is scheduled to ship. Sending an email, ticket, or message to our support team will not automatically cancel an order.
- Read more about when to edit your orders HERE
- If you choose to self-fulfill an order while we are already in the process of picking, we cannot guarantee that an item will not be double shipped.
- Watch this video and learn how to apply and release holds.