Information we will need to file the claim:
ShipHero can assist with filing a claim on your behalf only if our shipper information is required due to lost or damaged items. These claims will be subject to validation from our carrier team specialist.
For damaged items claims:
To proceed with the claim, we need pictures of the actual box, including the label, the outside, and the inside with the inner packaging. If you provide these pictures, we can continue with the claim process.
For all claims:
Please provide an invoice that shows the cost of the products for the claim. We can only proceed with the claim if you provide an invoice.
How to request a claim:
Please open a ticket HERE and provide the following information If you need assistance filing a claim.
- Tracking #
- Order #
- Proof supporting docs (if applicable)
Below carriers will only accept claims if you purchased additional shipping insurance:
- UPS Mail Innovation
- Canada Post Regular Parcel
International Shipping Carriers:
ShipHero integrates with Passport. More info HERE
Claims need to be filed by the brand in their Passport dashboard account.
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
For additional information on the Passport Claim process, please click HERE.
Important notes regarding claims:
- ShipHero will pack your goods following best practices to prepare your orders for travel; however, once the package leaves our facilities, ShipHero cannot guarantee that items will not arrive late, damaged, or lost in transit.
- ShipHero is not responsible for the carrier's shipping timelines or credit resolutions.
- Please remember that you must cover both labels' costs if you re-ship the order before the grace period ends or if you allow partial on an order.
- During peak season some carriers will sometimes not scan packages at our facilities. Find our no-scan process HERE
- If your customer reports that they have not received their package, but the tracking number shows that it has been delivered, this is considered as proof of delivery by the carrier. To prevent such situations, we recommend that you request a signature from the carrier, which may incur an additional cost. In cases where the tracking link provided by the carrier shows an incorrect address, we may be able to assist you with filing a claim after conducting an investigation. We need a picture of the correct address with specific details like apartment, dock, entrance, etc.