We know carriers can be rough with packages, so we pack your goods following best practices to prepare your orders for travel. Once the package leaves our facilities, ShipHero cannot guarantee that items will not be damaged or lost in transit. If this happens with one of your customers' packages, we can help you file a claim.
ShipHero is not responsible for the carriers' responses or resolutions. Once the carrier provides an update, the ShipHero support team will let you know the results and next steps, if applicable.
Please open a ticket HERE and provide the following information If you need assistance filing a claim.
- Tracking #
- Order #
- Proof supporting docs (if applicable)
International Shipping Carriers:
FlavorCloud: All FlavorCloud shipment issues should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport: Claims need to be filed by the brand in their Passport dashboard account. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance. For additional information on the Passport Claim process, please take a look at their documentation HERE.
ShipHero does NOT file claims for:
- Packages shipped by DHL, Mail Innovation, Surepost, or Smartpost unless additional shipping insurance is purchased.
- Packages shipped via any USPS method. The seller or the end customer can file a claim here.
- Packages with a Delivered tracking status. If your customer claims they did not receive their package, please use the tracking number and file a claim directly with the carrier's website.
- Packages not scanned by the carrier; after a 15-21 day grace period, it is at the discretion of ShipHero to issue a credit pending an internal investigation.
- International orders.
You can find out more about our Terms of Service HERE.