Important notes while booking your freight appointment with ShipHero:
All freight shipments must be scheduled with the ShipHero warehouse.
We cannot accept unscheduled shipments at any of our locations. Unscheduled shipments will incur a fee.
Shipments that are side-loaded having unstable pallets and loads that arrive in unsafe conditions for our teams to unload will incur in an additional fee of $150 minimum.
Inbound pallet height restriction = Less than 63" in height and no double-stacked skids.
US Freight Shipping
If you are sending freight with your carrier to one of our DCs, please email email@example.com or call (646) 847-0347 with the following information.
We will quickly set you up with a dock time and date (24 hours' notice required).
You must schedule a freight appointment for a shipment of 20 or more cartons and 1 or more pallets.
- Please register here: https://carrier.opendock.com/app/register
- If you are already registered, log in here: https://carrier.opendock.com/app/login
- Once logged in under the "Find Warehouse" tab, click into the search box on the top of the page and type in the warehouse name; the name will be Shiphero followed by the city (Ex. ShipHero SLC)
- Click "Search" on the right of the search box, Click the ‘Schedule’ button, Select the accurate Load Type, Pick a date & time, Fill out the information (Must list your company name & SP #) & click ‘Finalize Appointment
- You’ll receive a confirmation email, and you may view your appointments on the "My Appointments" page.
ShipHero will need the following:
- Your company name
- Your ShipHero Fulfillment Shipping Plan (SP) number
- Client Name & DC delivering to
- Number of pallets (skids)
- Carrier making the delivery along with the respective PRO number
- Print the necessary pallet tags for identification
If a truckload shipment, we require a 2-hour unload time.
If sending a floor-loaded delivery, we ask for 72 hours of advance notice and prior approval from the ShipHero Fulfillment team for added labor. We do not usually do live unloads due to the nature of the time needed to unload and sort this shipment. Please also let us know the number of free days the carrier is allowed since we may need the container to be dropped at our facility.
Note on incoming international shipments.
Same Day Delivery
The fee for same-day delivery will be a flat $150.
Same-day delivery appointments are NOT guaranteed and are based on availability and time at the warehouse.
All same-day delivery requests must arrive at the warehouse before 12 PM local time.
We can only allow pallet shipments of 6 pallets or less for same-day delivery.
If your shipment arrives unscheduled with clear descriptors specifying the Client Name and/or a Shipping Plan #, your shipment will be accepted and returned to the carrier.
All LTL (Less-Than-Truckload), TL (Truckload), and Container shipments must be scheduled with our freight team for delivery 24 hours before LTL and at least 48 hours for TL or Container.
If any unscheduled LTL and TL shipments arrive at any of our facilities, they are subject to the following fines:
- 1st offense: Written/Verbal warning
- 2nd offense: $100
- 3rd offense: $500
FTL & Container Shipments
- 1st offense: $200
- 2nd offense: $400
- 3rd offense: $500
US ShipHero Freight Quotes
Need a US freight quote? We can help you with that.
Please email freight @ shiphero.com with the information listed below. We will send you a quote and wait for your confirmation.
Provide the following for every shipment:
- Your company name
- Your ShipHero shipping plan number
- Number of pallets
- If not a Full Truckload (Max of 28 Pallets & 42,000 lbs), we need the weight & dimensions of each pallet
- Brief description of the commodity
- ShipHero Fulfillment shipping plan (SP) Number & Client Name
To send a truck to your facility, we will also need the following:
- Name & Address of pickup
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Email address to send BOL for pick up
- Any carrier restrictions & Dock Hours
- Let us know if a lift gate will be needed for loading and picking up
Preparing the Shipment for Pick-Up
Once a member of our team has sent the Bill of Lading for pickup, please do the following to prepare the freight:
- Print 2 copies of the BOL. (one for you and one for the driver. They will place a pro number on your copy, which you should retain for tracking purposes)
- Place the pallet tags (labels from your shipping plan) on the outside of the pallet that is produced from the Shipping Plan for this shipment.
ShipHero Canada Freight Shipping
Please contact our ShipHero Canadian Freight Team to schedule your shipment (if you are not shipping a small parcel).
If you are scheduling your truck or logistic company, please contact:
If you need ShipHero to schedule the truck for you, please contact:
For more details on ShipHero receiving guidelines, click HERE.