Note: All freight shipments must be scheduled with the ShipHero warehouse. We cannot accept unscheduled shipments at any of our locations. Unscheduled shipments will incur a fee.
US Freight Shipping
If you are sending in freight with your own carrier to one of our DCs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 847-0347 with the following information. We will promptly get you set up with a dock time and date (24 hours notice required). Please provide:
- Your company name
- Your ShipHero Fulfillment Shipping Plan (SP) number
- Client Name & DC delivering to
- Number of pallets (skids)
- Carrier making the delivery along with the respective PRO number
- Print the necessary pallet tags for identification
If a truckload shipment, we require a 2-hour unload time.
Note: Shipments that are side-loaded will incur an additional fee of $150 minimum.
If sending a floor-loaded delivery we ask for 72 hours of advance notice and prior approval from the ShipHero Fulfillment team for added labor. We do not normally do live unloads due to the nature of the hours needed to unload and sort this shipment. Please also provide the number of free days allowed from the carrier as we may require the container to be dropped at our facility.
Note on incoming international shipments.
Same Day Delivery
The fee for same-day delivery will be a flat $150.
Same-day delivery appointments are NOT guaranteed and are based on availability and time at the warehouse.
All same-day delivery requests have to be in before 12 PM local time at the warehouse for consideration.
At this time we can only allow pallet shipments of 6 pallets or less for same-day delivery.
If your shipment arrives unscheduled without clear descriptors specifying the Client Name and/or a Shipping Plan #, your shipment will be rejected and handed back to the carrier.
All LTL (Less-Than-Truckload), TL (Truckload), and Container shipments must be scheduled with our freight team for delivery 24 hours in advance for LTL and at least 48 hours in advance for TL or Container.
If any unscheduled LTL and TL shipments arrive at any of our facilities, they are subject to the following fines:
- 1st offense: Written/Verbal warning
- 2nd offense: $100
- 3rd offense: $500
FTL & Container Shipments
- 1st offense: $200
- 2nd offense: $400
- 3rd offense: $500
US ShipHero Freight Quotes
Need a US freight quote? We can help you with that.
Email email@example.com with the required information listed below. We will provide a quote and await your confirmation.
Provide the following for every shipment:
- Your company name
- Your ShipHero shipping plan number
- Number of pallets
- If not a Full Truckload (Max of 28 Pallets & 42,000 lbs) we need the weight & dimensions of each pallet
- Brief description of the commodity
- ShipHero Fulfillment shipping plan (SP) Number & Client Name
In order to send a truck into your facility we will also need the following:
- Name & Address of pickup
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Email address to send BOL for pick up
- Any carrier restrictions & Dock Hours
- Let us know if a lift gate will be needed for loading and picking up
Preparing the Shipment for Pick-Up
Once a member from our team has sent the Bill of Lading for pick up, please do the following to prepare the freight:
- Print 2 copies of the BOL. (one for you and one for the driver. They will place a pro number on your copy which you should retain for tracking purposes)
- Place the pallet tags (labels from your shipping plan) on the outside of the pallet that is produced from the Shipping Plan for this shipment.
ShipHero Canada Freight Shipping
Please contact our ShipHero Canadian Freight Team to schedule your shipment (if not shipping a small parcel).
If you are scheduling your own truck or logistic company, please contact:
If you need ShipHero to schedule the truck for you, please contact:
For more details on ShipHero receiving guidelines click HERE