- Create the shipping option in your store (ShipHero will not automatically import rates into the store but you can use our pricing grid as a reference).
- Create a test order with that shipping option (expedited, overnight, etc).
- Once the order is in the ShipHero Order tab, we’ll have access to map your shop shipping method.
- Go to Settings -->Specific Shipping Methods
- You’ll be able to choose from the dropdown menu the shipping method you want us to use: Default/Standard/Expedited/Overnight
You must map the shipping method in ShipHero every time you add a new method in your store.
If you only need to modify one order you can also change the method as soon as the order is placed. The order should be listed as" Ready" for you to choose another shipping method.
Note: If you are not connecting a store or API you can import Manual orders