At ShipHero, we do our best to fulfill every order as accurately as possible.
However, if there is a mistake, we will work on it as quickly as possible.
ShipHero is not responsible to credit merchants for any late or missed shipments.
What should you provide?
If your customer states they received the wrong item, please submit a ticket HERE with the following information:
- Subject Line: [Order Number]; [Email associated with your account]
- Picture of the item - including any associated tags from the customer who received the "wrong item"
- Picture of the associated barcode on the bag the item came in (or if the barcode is on the physical product)
- Picture of the Shipping Label
After receiving the information, ShipHero team will analyze the case and determine where the issue originated.
The investigation will not be started if no visual proof is provided.
- ShipHero is not responsible for the cost of product/inventory that may be lost during shipping errors.
- Reimbursement will be, at most, $25 per incident.
- If an inventory is found within 45 days of the merchant's notice of "lose," credit will be withdrawn.
- All reimbursements will be issued as ShipHero credits for future shipping and storage costs if applicable.
For more details, visit our Terms of Service.