Find these helpful inventory terms while navigating through our SFAPP.
Order tab: https://sfapp.shiphero.com/dashboard/orders/
- All: Will show all the orders imported from your store.
- On hold: Will show all the orders with either a billing, fraud, address, client, or operator hold.
- Ready to ship: This means the product is in stock and the order is ready to be shipped from the ShipHero warehouse.
- Not ready to ship: Either products are not in stock or there is a Hold on the order.
- Backorder: List of open orders we don’t have stock for in the warehouse.
- Shipped: List of orders shipped from ShipHero warehouses or any other fulfillment center and dropship.
Product tab: https://sfapp.shiphero.com/dashboard/products/
- All: List of Skus imported to ShipHero from your store. You can filter by active or inactive SKUs.
- Needs reorder : List of SKUs that should be reordered when an SKU reaches the Reorder Level.
- Expected: List of SKUs included in a shipping plan waiting to arrive at the ShipHero warehouse.
- Shipped: List of SKUs that were shipped by our Warehouse and you shipped from other Fulfillment centers or dropshipped.
- Returned: List of SKUs that are part of a replacement order and returned back to the ShipHero Warehouse.
- In stock: List of Skus that are in stock at the ShipHero Warehouses.
- Backorder: List of Skus that are not in stock at the ShipHero Warehouses.