- We ship orders Monday - Friday*
- We do not ship on observed national holidays.
- ShipHero is not responsible if carriers don't deliver during the weekend.
- ShipHero is not responsible for shipping volume exceeding the BSV. Read more HERE
How will I tell the order is going to be shipped?
Our ShipHero fulfillment platform will show the status of each order
When the order is ready, it means that we can ship it.
Order will be Ready if:
- We have the ordered product/quantities in stock
- No holds are added to the orders, either from the store, automation rules, or manual holds.
- No issues with the platform
When will it ship?
If the order was correctly imported and is Ready - by Noon (warehouse local time) will be shipped the same business day.
Orders placed after Noon (warehouse local time) will be shipped the following business day.
*During Peak season, same-day shipping is not guaranteed. We will ship your orders within 5 business days. Click HERE for peak season deadlines.
*During peak season, we might prepare orders during weekends and ship if carriers are picking up.
- If an order has fraud or address hold, it will not ship until you remove the hold on the order detail page. (Learn how to apply and release order holds).
- We can only ship your package if the address is in the USPS database.
- Orders can only ship after the warehouse has received your inventory.
- Inventory that does not follow our receiving guidelines will take longer to receive and incur a noncompliance fee.
- You can view the carrier tracking link details using our Post Hero feature. HERE
- Once the warehouse is packing and preparing your order, the message below will be shown on your order. At this moment, shipping cancelation or modifications are not guaranteed.
- Learn when to edit your orders HERE
- ShipHero does not ship from Oldest to Newest but prioritizes it by looking at several factors: order holds, available and pickable inventory, required ship date, etc.