- We ship orders Monday - Friday*
- We do not ship on observed national holidays.
How will I tell the order is going to be shipped?
Our ShipHero fulfillment platform will show the status of each order
When the order is ready, it means that we can ship it.
Order will be Ready if:
- We have the ordered product/quantities in stock
- No holds are added to the orders, either from the store, automation rules, or manual holds.
- No issues with the platform
When will it ship?
If the order was correctly imported and is Ready - by Noon (warehouse local time) will be shipped the same business day.
Orders placed after Noon (warehouse local time) will be shipped the following business day.
*During Peak season, same-day shipping is not guaranteed.
*During peak season, we might ship during weekends to avoid order delays.
- If an order has fraud or address hold, it will not ship until you remove the hold on the order detail page. (Learn how to apply and release order holds).
- If the address cannot be found in the USPS database, we will be unable to ship your package.
- Orders can only ship after the warehouse has received your inventory.
- Inventory that does not follow our receiving guidelines will take longer to receive and incur a noncompliance fee.
- You can view details of the carriers tracking link using our Post Hero feature. Here
- Once the warehouse is already packing and preparing your order, the below message will be shown on your order.
- At this moment, shipping cancelation or modifications are not guaranteed. More info HERE
- ShipHero does not ship from Oldest to Newest but rather it prioritizes it by looking at several factors: order holds, available and pickable inventory, and required ship date etc.