ShipHero Customer Support
- Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 6 AM - 11 PM ET/Saturdays & Sundays, 10 AM - 3 PM ET. Learn how to contact support teams HERE
- Our support team aims to respond to tickets within 2 hours of receiving them. Subsequent responses will be made within 4 hours, and we aim to resolve any issues within 2 business days. However, the time taken to resolve an issue may vary depending on its complexity. This does not include our specialty support teams such as Special Projects, Carrier Claims, or Billing.
Receiving Inventory (Compliance Shipping plans)
Non-Peak season SLA : 3 - 5 business days -arrival day is considered day 0 (cero)
Peak season SLA: 5 - 7 business days -arrival day is considered day 0 (cero). Find the timelines HERE
Less than 6 pallets (small parcel shipments included): (3-5) three to five business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take (5-7) five to seven business days.
More than half a container and less than a full container: (7) seven full business days from arrival. During peak season, receiving can take (9) nine business days.
More than a full container and less than two (2) full containers: (10) ten full business days. During peak season, receiving can take (12) to twelve business days.
- We only receive inventory on weekdays, Mondays to Fridays, between 7 am- 3 pm warehouse local time
- Find more information HERE
Booking inbound shipments SLA:
- LTL shipments need to be scheduled at least 24hrs in advance.
- FTL and containers need to be scheduled 72hrs in advance.
- Small parcel if you are sending in a batch that has 20 boxes/cartons or more, it needs to be scheduled 24hs advance.
- Find more information HERE
Shipping orders SLA:
Non-peak season: If the order was imported into SFapp by Noon (warehouse local time), it will be shipped the same business day; if it was imported after 12 ( Noon), it will ship the following day.
During Peak season: same-day shipping is not guaranteed. We will ship orders within 5-7 business days. We ship orders during business days. Find the peak season timelines HERE.
Note: the orders must be on a ready-to-ship status, meaning there are no holds or issues with inventory, etc. For more information, click HERE
Filing claims SLA:
Carrier claims submissions can take up to 4 weeks for an update from the carrier on whether the claim was denied or approved. For more information, click HERE
Special projects SLA:
We will provide the cost and timeline within 24-72 business hours. Our timeline and quote will be subject to the project size, scope, and warehouse availability. For more information, click HERE
ShipHero will not complete special projects (kitting, labeling, barcoding, repackaging etc) between November 1 and December 31 without express approval being granted by October 15.
Disposal of Inventory
SLA: Items will be moved to a non-sellable location for 30 days max. For more information, click HERE
Removal of Inventory
SLA: Items will be removed from SH for 30 days max. For more information, click HERE