At ShipHero, we pride ourselves on transparent, consistent, and all-inclusive pricing. We have set our all-inclusive prices with a reasonable fuel charge included.
Due to the current volatility of the fuel market, we will need to pass along fuel surcharges that our carrier partners are levying. This increase and process are in line with current industry standards.
How Fuel Surcharges are Determined
- ShipHero will use the most recent Canadian average diesel fuel prices published by MJ Ervin & Associates and round up to the nearest cent to determine the surcharge percentage for each weekly invoice.
- Fuel surcharge information provided by MJ Ervin & Associates can be found HERE.
- The fuel surcharge will be applied to all transportation-related charges, including extended area and priority service charges.
- Other additional charges and taxes are excluded from the calculation.
- No fuel surcharge is calculated under $0.82 / liter.
- The rate is listed in liters for diesel at the national average.
ShipHero will always strive to provide you with the most competitive pricing.
Canada Fuel Surcharge Rates
*Under USD 0.82 surcharge, percentages are subject to change without notice.
The Fuel Surcharge table will be updated if the surcharge falls below or above the published range or if there are changes to the thresholds.