Contact email@example.com to arrange this service.
What are the fees?
Fees (may be modified based on each merchant’s needs):
- Prep Labor Fee: $40 hour/man hour (Minimum charge for labor is $40)
- ASIN Product Barcode Labeling: $0.10/unit
- Box Label Fee: $2.50 per label (applicable to ALL labels – this fee is to print and apply)
- Pallet Label fee (if applicable): $5 per pallet label (if more than 1 pallet label on same pallet, each additional label is $1)
If the order is packed and ready and sitting in the warehouse for longer than 3 business days, the storage charge for the order is $15 per pallet (or $15/day if small parcel).
FBA CHARGE EXAMPLE:
The order took 3 warehouse associates and a total of 2 hours. There were 5 boxes and 500 units to barcoded total. The breakdown looks like the below:
- Prep fee: $40 x 6 man hours = $240
- ASIN barcode: $0.10 x 500 units= $50
- Box label fee: $2.50 x 5 boxes = $12.50
- Pallet Fee = N/A
- TOTAL CHARGES: $302.50
What is the process?
If FBA service is needed, our team will need the following information:
- Please send us the SKUS + QTY for the order.
- Provide all Amazon product labels (30 labels per sheet).
- Let us know how many units per box of each sku if specific box packing is required and dimensions specifications.
- If shipment needs to be palletized, provide all relevant information in your inquiry regarding Amazon pallet restrictions and requirements.