To connect your WooCommerce store to ShipHero Fulfillment, we’ll need a few things from you. The connection form requires the following fields
This is just a descriptive value for the connection. It can be anything really, for example, “My Vintage Clothing Store”
This should be the full URL of your store. For example, if Google happened to be your WooCommerce store, then you would enter “https://www.google.com/” in this field.
Pay attention to the “https://”. Some urls can start with “http://” or “https://”. Make sure and enter the one that works with your website.
Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
You’ll need to provide us with these values so that we can connect to your WooCommerce store. Follow the steps below to get them.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- Click WooCommerce in the menu.
- Click Settings and then select the API tab
- The “Enable the REST API” should be turned on.
- Click “Keys/Apps” and then click “Add Key”
- In the Description field, enter “ShipHero Fulfillment”
- For Permissions, select “Read/Write”
- Click “Generate API Key”
- Copy your “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” into the corresponding fields on the form in ShipHero Fulfillment.
Once these fields are all filled out, click the “Connect my WooCommerce store” button on ShipHero Fulfillment and your store will be connected.
IMPORTANT: Map Your WooCommerce Statuses
You’ll need to map statuses from your store to certain statuses or holds in ShipHero Fulfillment. When your orders import to ShipHero Fulfillment, your mapped statuses determine if orders appear as unfulfilled or on hold.
- Login to your ShipHero Fulfillment account and click Stores from the menu.
- Click the three dots at the end of the row and select “Map Statuses” from the menu. It will bring up a modal that looks like this:
- In that modal you can map your WooCommerce statuses to statuses and holds in ShipHero Fulfillment. For example, if you have an order that’s “on-hold”, you might not want us to ship that order automatically. In that case, you would map the “on-hold” order status to be on a “Operator Hold”. When you’re ready, you can manually remove that hold from the order in ShipHero and we will ship it.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
ShipHero Fulfillment has received my product but I don’t see my inventory being updated in my WooCommerce store.
ShipHero Fulfillment will only push inventory numbers for products that have the “Manage Stock” flag turned on. Go to the Inventory tab on the Product and confirm that it is turned on.
- Go to Products.
- Select the product in question.
- Click Edit > Inventory.