Please read these Receiving Guidelines carefully. Any deviations from Guidelines may result in additional fees ($40/hour) and delays in the receiving process.
Review how to prepare inventory here :
- Barcoding – We will ONLY barcode your product if you send 1 SKU in at a time and it is clearly marked. ALL barcoding must be pre-approved by ShipHero.
- No mixed SKUs: You cannot mix SKUs in a carton if they are not organized a labeled as shown above.
- Pallets – All pallets must include pallet tags – learn more here.
- Pallets – If a pallet has mixed SKU you MUST include that on the pallet tag.
- All master cartons must:
- Include Shiphero Shipping Plan number, ShipHero Merchant account ID and / or scannable barcode on the exterior of the carton.
- SKU clearly labeled on the exterior of the carton.
- Number of units clearly labeled on the exterior of the carton.
- All freight deliveries must schedule an appointment with email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse freight if you do not make an appointment.
- We only accept your inventory during warehouse receiving hours, Monday – Friday 7am-2pm (in the warehouse specific time zone).
If Receiving Guidelines are followed – Receiving SLAs are as follows:
- Inventory less than half a container, will be received into our system within (5) five full business days. Please note the first day a shipment arrives is day zero (0).
- Inventory of more than a half a container and less than a full container, will be received into our system within (7) seven full business days. Please note the first day a shipment arrives is day zero (0).
- Inventory of more than a container – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule receiving.
- We reserve the right to refuse inventory that is in violation of our receiving guidelines.
- Inventory that does not follow our guidelines will be subject to longer wait times. This may take up to an additional three (3) weeks depending on how disorganized the inventory arrives. Please contact email@example.com to arrange for receiving of “removals” from other 3PLs.
- If you do not have a ShipHero approved Receiving Schedule we reserve the right to not receive any inventory. Merchant agrees that ShipHero will not incur any liability for rejecting delivery (not receiving inventory).
- ShipHero will incur no additional liability for Inventory that is not received within these time frames.
- Add three (3) business day receiving times if you require barcoding ($0.10 per unit).
- Peak Season (11/1/2021 – 1/15/2022)
- Receiving times must be pre-approved and scheduled.
- No special projects or barcoding permitted unless approved in writing.