The specific guidelines below must be followed each time inventory is sent to our warehouse locations. If the guidelines are not followed, this may result in $40/hour fee including delays in receiving processing time.
Peak Season 2021-2022 (11/1/21 – 1/15/22)
- If products arrive without barcodes, there will be an additional 5-7 days to the receiving time to complete the labor at $0.10/per unit. This must be pre-approved and limited to 1 SKU. We reserve the right to not barcode during peak season.
- All freight deliveries must be scheduled with firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 646-847-0347. LTL shipments need to be scheduled at least 24hrs in advance. FTL and containers needs to be scheduled 48hrs in advance. Small parcel does not need an appointment
- If no scheduled appointment, delivery may be refused plus a “no appointment fee”
- Review all freight delivery requirements
- We only receive inventory during weekdays Mondays to Fridays between 7am – 3pm warehouse local time.
Shipping Requirements for Small Parcel
- Each box must have the ShipHero Fulfillment box label visibly placed on outer boxes
Shipping Requirements for Freight
- If pallets, each pallet must have the ShipHero Fulfillment pallet tag visible
- If mixed pallets (more than 1 sku on pallet), this must be indicated on pallet tag
Removal from previous 3PL or Warehouse
- Contact email@example.com to discuss shipment details
- Each unit must have an SKU associated. Find more here
- Each unit must arrive to the warehouse barcoded
- Read more about barcodes here
- MSDS (hazmat documentation) is required prior to sending in your shipment (send to firstname.lastname@example.org) with Store Name and shipping plan number
Lots & Expirations
- Lots and Expirations must be clearly marked on the individual products or case packs of the products
- Do not mix lots of the same product in one box. Please try to keep them in separate cartons so we can properly store your goods.
- Review Lots & Expiration guidelines
Receiving Operation Guidelines
- Receiving Timeline
- Less than 6 pallets (includes small parcel): between 3-5 business days from arrival ( During peak season our receiving can take 3-7 business days)
- More than 6 pallets: up to 7 business days from arrival
- More than half a container but less than a full container: up to 10 business days from arrival
- Full container – Less than 2 full containers: up to 14 business days from arrival
- Each shipment that arrives must have a shipping plan associated with it in your account (learn how to create a shipping plan)