- If merchant chooses to terminate fulfillment with ShipHero, merchant must give 30 days written notice. Shiphero will use best efforts to palletize all on-hand merchant inventory within 30 days of notice – this is the removal period. ShipHero has no obligation to palletize or aggregate on-hand merchant inventory during peak season (November 10th – January 5th) . The 30 day removal period will cease during that time. Meaning if notice is give on November 9th – the 30 day removal time clock will not start until January 6th. Merchant will be charged $35 per hour for all labor associated with removal in additional to shipping and forwarding costs.
- ShipHero reserves the right to terminate fulfillment services for merchants at any time. ShipHero will charge $35 per hour for all labor associated with removal upon termination of services.
- ShipHero reserves the right to stop receiving merchant inventory.
- ShipHero reserves the right to transfer inventory between warehouses.
- Shiphero reserves the right to not start the removal process if merchant has an outstanding debt to ShipHero or does not have a valid credit card on file.
- ShipHero reservers the right to remove the product if it is in violation of our terms of service or violates and local or federal law.
Updated on April 24, 2020